Alternate-Day Fasting is a type of intermittent fasting used by many Hollywood stars and professional athletes. Just as its name implies, the Alternate-Day Fasting strategy means you eat normally* one day and don't eat the next. This calculator will use your basal metabolic rate as your max. calorie needs per day, which is based on the Mifflin & St. Jeor's formula.
* Eat real food and do not exceed your daily calorie need
* Your basal metabolic rate will reduce as you lose weight.
* There are 7,700 calories in 1kg of fat or 3500 calories in 1 pound of fat.
* This calculator doesn't take insulin resistance and your body's hormonal response to different types of food into consideration. The less insulin resistant you are the more fat stores your body will be able to convert into energy.
* This calculator assumes that your lean body mass stays the same, meaning no muscle loss during the process.
Select your gender and the type of units below
Use this calculator to find out how many days it would take you to reach your fat loss goal.
Your current body fat percentage
Your target body fat percentage
your daily calorie consumption on the days you eat
The weight measured in kilogram
The height measured in centimeter
your age measured in years
Please note, that all calculators provided are for informational and educational purposes ONLY, and should NOT be taken as professional medical/dietary advice.